This is a brand new way of thinking digital microscopy. A way that allows you to continuously update your digital microscopes with new possibilities as they come along. This enables you to customize the system to always serve as your favorite magnification tool for quality control and analysis by having the ability to add new features and uses to the TAGARNO FHD digital microscope you have invested in. Being able to add a variety of accessories such as lighting, lenses and tables, enables you to further customize the digital microscope to fit your exact needs.
- TAGARNO FHD PRESTIGE black with and without backlight
- TAGARNO FHD PRESTIGE white with and without backlight
- TAGARNO FHD PRESTIGE Color white with and without backlight
- Perform firmware updates for ongoing improvements and adding features
- Magnification levels 1.6x - 591.4x on a 22" monitor
- 30 x optical zoom
- 60fps equals ultra-high frame rates
- FULL HD / 1080p image quality
- Capture images directly to the microscope or computer
- Auto & Manual focus
- Source select function
- Field of view: Min. 0,8mm/0.03” / max 306,8mm/12,08”
Lens to object distance: Min. 33,5mm/1.3” / max 250mm/9.84”
Working height: Min: 27mm/1.06” / max: 270mm/10.63”
Working depth: 150mm/5.91”
These specifications provide you with crystal clear magnified images to use as indisputable documentation material and rapidly share with colleagues and collaborators.
Color boost or not?
Available models differ in the way colors are displayed on screen. Products without ´Color´ stated in the description displays object colors with a color boost, resulting in color enhancement of the actual object colors. This creates higher contrasts between object elements, making it easier to separate one element from another. Models with ´Color´ stated in the description displays object colors lifelike on screen.
Continuously add new technology to your microscope
With the agile system from TAGARNO, you quickly and easily gain access to the latest technology without having to invest in new microscopes all the time - you only have to invest in your preferred selection of add on features to update your current TAGARNO FHD microscope and you are all set! That way, you always have a digital microscope with the most current and relevant features available and you are thereby always able to alter the system to assist you in your quality work.
Obtain excellent image documentation in magnificent quality
With 1080p image quality, 60 frames per second and 30x optical zoom, a digital microscope from TAGARNO provides you with an extremely sharp image to view and document the quality of your magnified objects. The camera provides you with an undistorted image without interference or delay - precisely as the magnified object in real life. Built-in autofocus and the ultrasensitive light sensor guarantee ultra-sharp images with enhanced depth of field in any magnification level.
Great stability enables high magnification levels
Depending on your choice of lens, TAGARNO FHD PRESTIGE is able to magnify from 1.6x to 590x on a 22” monitor - and even more on larger screens. The stability and great image quality allows you to get a great field of view. This means, that you can overlook larger areas of a magnified object, than with traditional microscopes at minimum zoom.
Applications and accessories
- Applications: Measurement Application and Focus Stacking
- Control options: XKEY control box, XPLUS FHD control box, Foot switch
- Lens options: +4, +5, +10, +25, +50
- Lighting options: Ring lights white, UV, IR and coaxial light plus integrated backlight
- Table options: Tilting table, height adjustable table, separate XY table and glass table
- Monitor options: FULL HD 22" and 24" black or white