The Pneumac Grain Splitter has been designed to reliably and accurately split barley or wheat grains with the intention of exposing the germ in readiness for viability stain testing.
Constructed from stainless steel for visual durability and ease of cleaning, the simple design was conceived for use by unskilled operatives in either laboratory or field environments. The split grains are separated and then collected in small trays that lock into the machine to ensure minimal spillage.
A few simple design elements have been combined here to produce a reliable functional machine that is both intuitive to use and maintain. Demand, rather than advertising, has resulted in a significant field population. The product has been well proven in many parts of the world.
- Easy to use, experience not necessary
- Faster than other methods
- A clean cut every time
- Stainless steel construction for easy cleaning.
- Large field population attests the product’s durability and reliability
- Minimal maintenance
- A must for the busy laboratory.